Tuesday, 19 July 2011

não há muito tempo

How many more sleeps? Though that's not what the title means.

Things are going well - good SLDM on Friday, managed to share a little of what I'm going to be doing in Mozambique. Hopefully, they'll all follow my blog and answer my cries for help. It's at times like this that I understand how lost my students feel. Desperately trying to recall theory information locked away in the dark recess of my brain. Having said that, I looked at the links for the families in Mozambique and I think that may need to take a set of screwdrivers and check my CAT 5 specifications!

It was good to be in church on Sunday, so many people came forward to pray for me (and Alan's cooking). Really encouraging.
The last coursework submission went off today. No more marking. Just praying that the moderator agrees with our results.

Slowly, ticking off my jobs to do both at work and at home. Had a great time downloading my e-books, about 10, beginning to think that I might have over done it a bit! Most of them were free and it is going to be a long flight, so I don't feel too bad.

I've got my Malarone, so expensive though. Having said that the conversation I had with the pharmacist was well worth it! That's what happens when someone asks where are you going?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ro,
    Have a great trip. Sounds like it might be 'Ro Moore goes back to the floor' from your description of needing tools and CAT5 specs! Sure you'll be fine whatever you encounter. Have a great time relying on God, Chris

    ReplyDelete