Thursday, 14 July 2011

Prazer em conhecé-lo

Slowly ticking off the days (and the boxes). Most of the school stuff is done, final (final !) coursework deadline just a few days away. Doing the gym bit, not much piano practice though and I didn't get to the shopping with my daughter - she was sick!
Having lots of social bits - the type that goes "It'll be a while till we see you, come round for something to eat, or shall we go out?"

Most things are ready to be packed although in reality that won't happen till Friday morning! The Portuguese sounds fine when I practice it by myself, but with a live human being - not so sure. I managed a very brief (very, very brief) conversation with a Portuguese friend. They were kind! That's all I'll say.

At home I'm filling the freezer and the cupboards - oh and the car. No point issuing directives, they'll either be ignored or misunderstood. Just got to trust God - after all they are young adults. If they can survive their first year at university, this is simples! Just pray that the car doesn't run out of fuel on the way to the supermarket, else they'll have to walk.

Collecting lots of names, e-mails, contacts just in case I don't know were the blue cable goes, or should I click yes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment