Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Quick update

Hi teaching again today - can't have been that bad yesterday, they all came back.

Tomorrow and Thursday, I'm doing the teacher training, so that will be fun. The suite is mostly stable, I just seem to be chasing a gremlin and I really need to get my head around it.

On a different note I need wisdom, lots of it and I'd really appreciate your prayers, something tricky. If I get time I'll publish another post.

Hugs
XX

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Ro. Great to read your news - what an adventure with God!! I pray that you'll get the wisdom you seek; God if faithful in answering our prayers and it's good to see he's already doing that with you out there in Africa. May you continue to be blessed and be a blessing, as you undoubtedly are, to those folks there. For all things work together for good, for those who love God, to them who are called according to his purpose..look forward to hearing more. Martin & Jan. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martin = Today I need that. Things have not gone as I hoped, just as well my lesson was not Ofsted=ed!!
    Guess it's all about getting back up again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Praying for you and that you receive the wisdom you need.

    Hope the lesson's go better today and that there are no further reductions in the lizard community.

    Traveling back to the UK tonight. If I get home early enough, I'll call.

    Love

    Alan

    XXX

    ReplyDelete